The End-of-year Pot-Luck Party 2017,
held on Friday 15 December 2017, was attended by 36 SMS members and guests. 3 other members, who were unable to attend, made donations of food and wine.
SMS would like to thank:-
(a) Members and their guests who participated in the Pot-Luck Party with a variety of food, fruits, dessert and drinks.
(b) Those who donated the lucky draw prizes, including the wine and beer that were not consumed during the Party.
(c) Chan Hung who was hard at work taking photographs of the Pot-Luck Party.
(d) And last but not least, the members and their guests who helped to prepare the room, and helped to pack up at the close of the Pot-Luck Party.
No food was wasted, as those that were not consumed were packed home by interested members.
The photographs taken by Mr Chan Hung can be viewed at https://www.flickr.com/photos/chanchan118/sets/72157661643016527
Total participants attended : 36
Unable to attend : 3
Date: Friday, 15 December 2017
Time: 1900 - 2130 hours
Venue: Lecture Room 1 (third floor), Bishan CC
1. Lim Beng Cheng - Roasted Duck
2. Mdm Swee Bok Eng (Lim Beng Cheng's mother)
3. helper Weng - Roasted Duck
4. Rose Poh (Guest of Lim Beng Cheng) - Jackfruit
5. Ham Hwee Woon - Nonya Kueh
6. Chan Hung - Salad Vegetables and Chai Sim
7. Hung Khee Hua - Otah
8. Ng Chee Seng - Yong Tau Foo
9. Loi Kah Fun - Grapes
10. Ng Chong Chuan - Fried Oyster
11. Donna Daritan - Cider, Fruity Beer, Chips
12. Ng Hon Wing - Cut Fruits
13. Mrs Ng Hon Wing - Cut Fruits
14. Lilian Lee - Chocolate
15. Tan Wee Siong - Fried Noodles
16. Ngiam Tong Boon - Unable to attend. Donated $20 towards Potluck c/o Loi Kah Fun. Bottled Water (large) $5 + Dessert $15 = $20.
17. Freddie Tan - Nuts
18. Chew Wee Beng - Old Chang Kee Fishballs
19. Teo Boon Leng - Fried Bee Hoon
20. Maria Goh - Poh Piah
21. Teo Ean Lian - Soya Sauce Chicken
22. Chia Chong Sing - Pan Fried Dumplings
23. Michael Samy S.U. - Apples
24. Tang Boon Swa - Chicken Curry
25. Lim Poh Seng - Potato Chips
26. Lam Khee Shiong - Cream Puff
27. Yeo Lin Tiak - Cha Siu & Roast Pork
28. Wee Whee Sim - Unable to attend - donate $50/- to this function, for "More chilled beers, soft drinks, juice, ice, etc" (arranged by Donna Daritan)
29. Victor Chow - Unable to attend. Donated 4 bottles of red wine.
30. Matthew Seah - Curry Puff
31. Anil Kumar Kondath - Cakes
32. Fionna Lim - Honey Baked Ham with Cranberry & Apple Sauces
33. Tan Boon Tham - Rojak
34. Dr Ho Soon Teck - 3 bottles of wine
35. Shenton Way - Japanese Love Letter
36. Chai Ming Voon - Ice Cream and 2 packs of Milo
37. Eunice Chua - NTUC Voucher for Lucky Draw
38. Tan Boon Thye - 2 packs of Milo
39. Teo Soon Bock - Honey Baked Ham, and supporting items like serviettes, disposable plates/cups/forks/spoons, cleaning cloth and trash bags.